The complete A - Z of our services
Bookkeeping – Let us reconcile your accounts
Keeping your accounts up-to-date each month will mean not only do you have a ‘real time’ insight into how you are performing but it could also reduce your accountant’s bill at the end of the year!
• log your purchases, sales, receipts and payments.
Client relationship management (CRM) – We can ensure that the relationship with your current and future clients is organised
By using CRM software we can:
• manage all communication
• keep on track of who you do business with
• capture opportunities
• organise, automate and synchronise sales, marketing, customer service and technical support.
Data entry – We can maintain existing databases and systems and/or create new ones
• input names, addresses, numbers and other information into a database.
Diary management – We can arrange and manage your schedules for meetings, deadlines and appointments
By sharing your Google, Outlook, iPhone, iPad, iCloud calendar with us not only can we book your meetings and other deadlines straight into your diary, we can also see your agenda for the coming days and weeks.
This means that we can pro-actively help you to stay organised.
Email management – Emails can cause you huge disruption and really zap your time, let us screen your inbox for you
• set up filters and folders to organise your inbox
• reply to your messages on your behalf
• forward the important emails on to your personal email address.
Email marketing – Do you need help with your email marketing campaigns and newsletters?
Using an email marketing partner we can:
• import all of your contacts
• design templates and themes
• deliver reports on each and every campaign. Not just how many people read it, but WHO read it, who opened it the most, what subject line was most popular, who ‘clicked through’ and more
• use the copy that you supply or research and write this ourselves.
Event planning – Organising an event can be time consuming and stressful. We can help
Armed with a brief we can:
• find you a venue
• send out invitations
• manage all of your marketing
•organise caterers/ guest speakers/ supplies….
and much more!
General admin duties – By relieving you of those routine tasks, you’ll be able to concentrate on other aspects of your business
• complete forms, such as credit applications, order forms etc.
• renew insurance policies
• design templates such as invoices, credit notes, compliments slips etc.
• write letters
• and much more!
We are proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access.
Interviews by telephone – We can do your initial screening by carrying out telephone interviews. This will save you valuable time
By using your set questions we can:
• interview each candidate over the telephone
• use a matrix scoring system to evaluate them
• type up and email the results to you.
We can also organise the interviews with the shortlisted candidates.
Issuing invoices / quotes – Tired of spending your evenings and weekends at your desk? Let us help
• use your templates and software, or provide our own
• raise your invoices and quotes in a timely manner
• distribute them for you by email or post.
Lead generation and cold calls – Do you dread making cold calls? We don’t and we are good at it!
• generate new leads from our internet research
• create a database of new leads
• make the initial contact.
Mystery shopping – Do you know how it feels to be a customer of your business? Probably not, but we bet you want to know!
You only get one chance to make a first impression, so make sure it’s a good one. Make sure you know what impression your staff are giving. By calling your business we can tell you whether:
• the phone is answered in the time frame you expect
• it’s answered using the correct greeting
• the staff member was polite, helpful and cheerful
• the staff member knew details of your products/ services/ opening times etc.
We will ensure that we capture the staff member’s name and will provide a report of our findings and send it directly to you.
Payment chasing – We can act as your ‘credit control department’
We understand how vital it is to maintain good business cash flow, yet it can be difficult. Coming across as firm but not rude can be challenging. Let us keep on top of all customer payments by:
Recruitment interviews – Organising dates and times to suit everyone involved in interviews is time consuming. We can help
By having access to your diary we can:
• schedule all telephone and face-to-face interviews
• send out letters of confirmation
• follow up after every stage
• send out invitations to successful candidates for the next stage.
We can also organise medical assessments.
Social media management – Social networking is crucial for business marketing but managing it can be very time consuming and become overwhelming. We can help
• set up and manage your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +, Pinterest and You Tube accounts, driving people to your website for more information
• help increase visitor numbers and engagement
• write and publish your blogs.
Sourcing and ordering materials/ services – We will source the best deals on your behalf
• Do you need materials on site to complete a job?
• Perhaps you are looking for a new telephone and broadband provider?
• Is your courier becoming more and more expensive?
Whatever the task, armed with a brief we will source the best deals for you. We will present you with our findings and, once approved, we will place the orders for you.
Telephone call handling – Divert your phone to us and never miss a call again
• answer the call using your chosen greeting
• capture the caller’s name, number, time of call and an accurate message
• text or email the details to you immediately, or at any time you agree with us.
Travel planning, arrangements and bookings – We will source and negotiate the best deals on your behalf
Whether it be for a meeting, business trip or even a holiday we can book your:
• train ticket
• conference room
for you, your colleagues, guests and family!
Writing processes and systems – When was the last time you reviewed your processes and systems? We can provide a ‘cold eye review
Sometimes you are just too close to the way you do things. We can look at them with a ‘fresh pair of eyes’.
We have experience of lots of different processes and systems and can advise you on considering using alternative approaches. Every business is unique and you may have found the perfect way ... but then again you may not!